If thinking about food is your pastime, Food for Thought is for you!

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Ratatouille!

I'm sure you're all on top of this, as it came out in the States a month ago, but if not ...

Go see Ratatouille!

I went to a sneak preview tonight with some LCB classmates (it opens in Paris tomorrow), and we laughed our way through two hours of great entertainment!

I know I loved it more because I live in Paris; and I know I loved it more because I love food and cooking and food criticism ... but it's great! It captures Paris, it captures professional cooking, it captures French chefs ...

I actually can't wait to see it again, and I never see movies more than once!

1 Comments:

Blogger ggggggggnew said...

is it just me or have you really gone 6 days without blogging? i KNOW your life is fabulous - but too fabulous to fill us in on it?!

give the people what they want karlin!

5:25 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home